Reumofan Plus Formula-Investigating-What is mostly unsaid About the Product
There is no single and perfect formula against arthritis until you find out about Reumofan Plus. Reumofan Plus is an all-natural herbal supplement that acts in response to the inflammation of the joints, which is typical of tendonitis, rheumatitis, and even osteoporosis. What if you however find out that the product you’ve trusted all this time does not actually have the compounds t claims it has? What makes this product stand out is that it contains several more benefits than just its anti-inflammatory property.
According to a recent study however, Reumofan Plus is not actually the product that it claims to be. It doesn’t contain most of the ingredients’ found in its formulation label; hence, it contains different substances apart from the ones that made it popular throughout its advertising period. The following are the contents used in the formulation and formation of Reumofan Plus:
• Triethyl citrate-this is oftentimes seen in plastic coatings and at the same time used in the production of coffin.
• Guaifenesin-this compound is already a product in itself. This is actually a phlegm expeller and works just right even when one intends to use it as an analgesic.
• 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-trifluoromethylamphetamine (DOTFM)-this is a strong psychedelic drug that is a member of the phenylehtylamine class.
• Palmitic acid-This acid is derived from the palm tree and is in high concentration in its oil, and is also seen in cheese and dairy products. This substance targets the beta cells of the pancreas leading to a lesser production of insulin, causing hormonal imbalance and other complications as well.
• Mephenoxalone-this is oftentimes used as a paralysis agent, for it relaxes the muscles easily and quickly. This is also used to counter and cure anxiety and anxiety attacks.
• Stearic acid-This saturated fat is highly present in both plants and animals with highest concentration in meat and other poultry and dairy products.
• TROX-1-this is an intravenously administered drug that has the same effect as strong opiates.
• Clonidine-This substance is found and used up at the ganglia. When regulated regularly, the substance heals shock attacks and panic disorders.
• Diproqualone-This substance has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-anxiety properties.
• Phenylacetic acid-this is considered as the most dangerous ingredient of the product. It has strong addicting properties and a long list of adverse effects if ingested continuously for quite some time.
In the end, the Reumofan Plus formula is not at all the one that everyone intends and wants to believe in. However, knowing that it contains these substances, one may still secure himself that the supplement has properties that may heal arthritis even just in the most minimal sense.