Truffles are mushrooms which grow in trees. They are used by popular chefs for preparing a variety of delicious delicacies. Truffles are really expensive and are popularly referred to by french cooks as “the diamond of the kitchen”. They are used in Italian, Asian, Spanish, and Greek cuisines.
Truffle allergies range from mild to the severe. It might either be a case of breathing difficulties, vomiting, little discomfort, or even death. If you eat outside most times and are allergic to truffles, make sure that you carry Epi-Pen at all times incase of any eventualities that may occur.
If you always attend family reunions, it is pertinent that you attend gatherings where you go with your own dish. This will ensure that are aware of what you are eating and you would not unintentionally fix a mushroom in between your teeth and begin to convulse.
Truffle allergy symptoms basically are similar with allergy symptoms of other foods and it depends on the level of sensitivity of different individuals. The basic symptoms include stomach pain, numbness, blemishes throughout the entire body which are discomforting and warm, skin itch and redness. Some persons tolerate truffle allergies more than others. Some persons might have difficulty in breathing as a result of loss of oxygen, excessive pain and other reactions that can worsen a patient’s health condition.
For this reason, persons with history of allergies need to be very careful about what they eat. If you have truffle allergy or you have allergies for some foods, you need to avoid meals that contain such ingredients. There are anti-allergy drugs available which you must carry along with you anytime you want to eat dishes which you are allergic to.
Not all persons with allergies can control their allergies by using anti-allergy drugs. It is advisable that you inqire from your doctor concerning your health condition. If the symptoms persist, do well to see your doctor in time.